Pineapple Ham Pizzas Recipe
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 ounces sliced deli ham, cut into strips
- 1 snack-size cup (4 ounces) pineapple tidbits, well drained
- 2 slices (1 ounce each) Swiss cheese, quartered
- 1. Place English muffins cut side up on a broiler pan. Spread with barbecue sauce; top with ham, pineapple and cheese. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 pizzas.
1 pizza (prepared with reduced-fat cheese) equals 112 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 324 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 lean meat.