In Alum Creek, West Virginia, Vicky Priestley recommends whipping up these barbecue Hawaiian pizzas as a quick after-school snack. Prepared on English muffins, the cheesy pizzas are something that kids of all ages enjoy.
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 ounces sliced deli ham, cut into strips
- 1 snack-size cup (4 ounces) pineapple tidbits, well drained
- 2 slices (1 ounce each) Swiss cheese, quartered
- Place English muffins cut side up on a broiler pan. Spread with barbecue sauce; top with ham, pineapple and cheese. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 pizzas.
Originally published as Pineapple Ham Pizzas in Simple & Delicious May/June 2006, p31
Reviews for Pineapple Ham Pizzas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review