- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced pineapple
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard, divided
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/4 pound fully cooked ground ham (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 pound ground pork
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1 tablespoon juice. Place a pineapple slice in two 10-oz. ramekins or custard cups coated with cooking spray; set aside. (Refrigerate remaining pineapple and juice for another use.)
- In a small bowl, combine the egg, milk, Worcestershire sauce, bread crumbs, 1/4 teaspoon mustard, salt and pepper. Crumble ham and pork over mixture and mix well. Gently press meat mixture into each ramekin.
- Combine the brown sugar, remaining mustard and reserved juice; spoon over each loaf. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until lightly browned and a meat thermometer reads 160°. Invert onto serving plates. Yield: 2 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Pineapple Ham Loaves
Sort By :
"You can also purchase a couple of boneless pork chops and grind that up in the food processor or meat grinder...just delicious. Had to review it twice!"
"This was delicious. I bought a small ham slice at the store and I ground it up in my food processor. Excellent."