Pineapple Ham and Rice Recipe
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1. In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Spoon into a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 409 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 908mg sodium, 73g carbohydrate (45g sugars, 2g fiber), 16g protein.
Reviews for Pineapple Ham and Rice
"i thought it was pretty good. sweet and easy to make but two of kids didnt like it and i am not sure why. and it seems to me more like a side dish then a main dish."