Pineapple Ham and Rice Recipe
"As a parent of two teens with completely different tastes in food, I find it's a challenge to cook something that they'll both enjoy," relates Donald Courtney of Farmington Hills, Michigan. "I created this casserole to use up leftovers, and it turned out to be one of their favorites."
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1. In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Spoon into a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 409 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 908mg sodium, 73g carbohydrate (45g sugars, 2g fiber), 16g protein
Reviews for Pineapple Ham and Rice
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC