Pineapple Ham and Rice Recipe
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1. In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Spoon into a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 409 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 908 mg sodium, 73 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 16 g protein.
Reviews for Pineapple Ham and Rice
"i thought it was pretty good. sweet and easy to make but two of kids didnt like it and i am not sure why. and it seems to me more like a side dish then a main dish."