"As a parent of two teens with completely different tastes in food, I find it's a challenge to cook something that they'll both enjoy," relates Donald Courtney of Farmington Hills, Michigan. "I created this casserole to use up leftovers, and it turned out to be one of their favorites."
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Spoon into a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pineapple Ham and Rice in Quick Cooking January/February 2001, p19
Reviews for Pineapple Ham and Rice
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review