- 1 boneless pork loin roast (2-1/2 pounds)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup pineapple preserves
- 2 tablespoons stone-ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place roast on a rack in a shallow roasting pan, fat side up. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for glaze, in a small bowl, whisk preserves, mustard and basil; brush half of mixture over roast. Add pineapple to roasting pan. Roast 25-35 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 145°.
- Remove roast from oven and brush with remaining glaze; tent loosely with foil. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Using a slotted spoon, serve pineapple with pork. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Pineapple-Glazed Pork Roast in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes Annual 2014
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pineapple-Glazed Pork Roast
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review