Pineapple-Glazed Ham Recipe
- 1 fully cooked bone-in ham (7 to 9 pounds)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup maraschino cherry juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1. Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Score the surface of the ham, making diamond shapes 1/2 in. deep. Bake at 325° for 1-1/2 hours.
- 2. In a large saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half, about 20 minutes.
- 3. Brush ham with some of the glaze; bake 30-60 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 140°, brushing occasionally with remaining glaze. Yield: 15 servings.
4 ounces cooked ham: 245 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 93mg cholesterol, 1139mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (17g sugars, trace fiber), 31g protein
Reviews for Pineapple-Glazed Ham
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer