Pineapple-Glazed Ham Loaf Recipe
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 cup crushed saltines (about 30 crackers)
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 pound ground fully cooked ham
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Crumble ham and pork over mixture; mix well. Press into a 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Combine brown sugar, vinegar and pineapple; spoon over loaf. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 452 calories, 22g fat (8g saturated fat), 127mg cholesterol, 896mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein.
Reviews for Pineapple-Glazed Ham Loaf
"I've made this for years and it's my favorite ham loaf recipe. Leftovers make delicious sandwiches!"