- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 cup crushed saltines (about 30 crackers)
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 pound ground fully cooked ham
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Crumble ham and pork over mixture; mix well. Press into a 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Combine brown sugar, vinegar and pineapple; spoon over loaf. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Pineapple-Glazed Ham Loaf in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p56
Reviews for Pineapple-Glazed Ham Loaf
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 24, 2013
"I've made this for years and it's my favorite ham loaf recipe. Leftovers make delicious sandwiches!"