Pineapple-Glazed Ham Loaf Recipe
This holiday ham loaf was served by a good friend several years ago. Now it's become a tradition in my family as well. Sherry Golightly, Paducah, Kentucky
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 cup crushed saltines (about 30 crackers)
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 pound ground fully cooked ham
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Crumble ham and pork over mixture; mix well. Press into a 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Combine brown sugar, vinegar and pineapple; spoon over loaf. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Pineapple-Glazed Ham Loaf in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p56
Reviews for Pineapple-Glazed Ham Loaf(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 24, 2013
I've made this for years and it's my favorite ham loaf recipe. Leftovers make delicious sandwiches!