These juicy chicken thighs taste so rich and delicious with a sweet pineapple-maple glaze. I love that I can reach in my pantry for ingredients and end up with this impressive weeknight meal. —Trisha Kruse, Eagle, ID
Featured In: 95 Tasty Low-Carb Dinner Ideas
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple tidbits
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Hot cooked brown rice
- Drain pineapple well, reserving 1/4 cup juice. Sprinkle chicken with seasonings. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; brown thighs on both sides. Remove from pan.
- In same skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add drained pineapple; cook and stir 5 minutes. Stir in maple syrup and reserved juice. Add chicken; cook, covered, until a thermometer inserted in chicken reads 170°, 5-7 minutes. Remove chicken to a serving plate; keep warm.
- Increase heat to medium-high; cook and stir pineapple mixture until slightly thickened. Spoon over chicken; serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pineapple-Glazed Chicken Thighs in Simple & Delicious December/January 2017
Reviews for Pineapple-Glazed Chicken Thighs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review