Pineapple Fluff Pie Recipe
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the pineapple and pudding mix until thickened; fold in the whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
One serving (prepared with sugar-free lemon pudding mix, reduced-fat whipped topping and a reduced-fat graham cracker crust) equals 190 calories, 7 g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 125 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 starch, 1 fruit.