Pineapple Fluff Pie Recipe
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the pineapple and pudding mix until thickened; fold in the whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
1 slice: 190 calories, 7g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 125mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fruit, 1 fat.
Reviews for Pineapple Fluff Pie
"This tastes great, and goes together in a snap. Thank you for sharing this recipe."
"This makes a great, fluffy after dinner treat! Made a few times-- once I did not have a crust on hand so simply put into a bowl. The filling is so light and tasty that it was just as great on its own."
"Nothing this easy should taste this good. :)"
"I substituted sugar free banana cream pudding instead of the lemon pudding. It was delicious!"