- vegetables and pineapple in a 6-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl,
- combine coconut milk and cornstarch until smooth. Stir in the sugar,
- curry powder, garlic, ginger, salt, pepper, lime juice, pepper
- flakes and reserved juice; pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until chicken is tender. Serve
- with rice; sprinkle with basil and, if desired, coconut. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (calculated without rice and coconut) equals 470 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 152 mg cholesterol, 641 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 59 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.