Pineapple Cucumber Salsa Recipe
It’s hard to beat the sweet, tangy taste of fresh salsa on a hot summer day. This makes a great topping for grilled fish or chicken. If serving with chips, be sure you have enough—it’ll go fast. Teri Rasey — Cadillac, Michigan
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 cup finely chopped seedless cucumber
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 4-1/2 teaspoons chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup equals 18 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 60 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: Free food.
Reviews for Pineapple Cucumber Salsa
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC