- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 cup finely chopped seedless cucumber
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 4-1/2 teaspoons chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Pineapple Cucumber Salsa
Sort By :
"I have made this recipe many times and always get rave reviews. It is so refreshing! I sometimes add mango too"
"This was awesome. I have decided that this would go well with grilled tuna or any white fish. I will make this again! Will be very refreshing on a hot summer day!"