- 4 boneless fully cooked ham steaks (6 ounces each)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup undrained crushed pineapple
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Cut each ham steak in half. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook ham in oil in batches for 3-5 minutes on each side or until browned and heated through. Set aside and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, mash the cranberry sauce; stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 3-5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Serve with ham. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Pineapple Cranberry Ham
"LOVE this sauce!! It goes great with ham!"
"Pleasant surprise for dressing up ham slices."
"I made this for a church dinner. Everyone was asking for the recipe."
"Super easy and DELICIOUS! I have made this a few times now and we love it!"
"I really enjoyed this simple but tasty sauce for ham steak."