Pineapple Cranberry Ham Recipe
- 4 boneless fully cooked ham steaks (6 ounces each)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup undrained crushed pineapple
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Cut each ham steak in half. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook ham in oil in batches for 3-5 minutes on each side or until browned and heated through. Set aside and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, mash the cranberry sauce; stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 3-5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Serve with ham. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Pineapple Cranberry Ham
Sort By :
"Pleasant surprise for dressing up ham slices."
"I made this for a church dinner. Everyone was asking for the recipe."
"Super easy and DELICIOUS! I have made this a few times now and we love it!"
"I really enjoyed this simple but tasty sauce for ham steak."
"This is super easy and delicious! My husband said "It tastes like Christmas!""