Pineapple Cracker Spread
Gloria Wark has been serving this thick mild-tasting mixture with snack crackers for more than 20 years. "I usually have everything for the simple yet delicious dip on hand, so I can prepare it in a snap and refrigerate if for parties and get-togethers," explains the Houston, Texas cook.
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed unsweetened pineapple
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 to 3 green onions, chopped
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1 teaspoon juice. In a small bowl, beat
- cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the pineapple, green pepper,
- onions and reserved juice. Cover and chill for 1-1/2 hours. Serve
- with crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup of spread (prepared with reduced-fat cream cheese) equals 59 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 109 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 fruit, 1/2 fat.