Gloria Wark has been serving this thick mild-tasting mixture with snack crackers for more than 20 years. "I usually have everything for the simple yet delicious dip on hand, so I can prepare it in a snap and refrigerate if for parties and get-togethers," explains the Houston, Texas cook.
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed unsweetened pineapple
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 to 3 green onions, chopped
- Assorted crackers
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1 teaspoon juice. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the pineapple, green pepper, onions and reserved juice. Cover and chill for 1-1/2 hours. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Pineapple Cracker Spread in Quick Cooking May/June 2003, p8
Reviews for Pineapple Cracker Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review