Pineapple Compote Recipe
Our home economists came up with this slightly sweet compote to go with slices of spicy Raspberry-Chipotle Glazed Ham.
- 6 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 2/3 cup pear nectar or DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil over medium-low heat. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring frequently. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve warm or chilled. Yield: 4 cups.
1/4 cup: 54 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 3mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 0g protein .
Reviews for Pineapple Compote
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC