With refreshing coconut and pineapple flavors, this frothy shake is sinfully delicious! With its hint of cinnamon and creamy texture, it just begs to be your poolside companion. —Melissa Jelinek, Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
Featured In: 15 Recipes to Make for Summer Pool Parties
- 1/4 cup coconut-flavored rum
- 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup canned crushed pineapple
- Ground cinnamon
- Pineapple wedge and maraschino cherry
- Place the rum, ice cream and pineapple in a blender. Cover and process for 30 seconds or until blended. Transfer to a chilled glass. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Garnish with pineapple and a cherry. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Pineapple Colada Shake in Simple & Delicious August/September 2012, p66
Reviews for Pineapple Colada Shake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 29, 2014
"Amazing shake for the summer!! Add some Mailbu Rum and you are all set."