Pineapple Colada Shake Recipe
- 1/4 cup coconut-flavored rum
- 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup canned crushed pineapple
- Ground cinnamon
- Pineapple wedge and maraschino cherry
- 1. Place the rum, ice cream and pineapple in a blender. Cover and process for 30 seconds or until blended. Transfer to a chilled glass. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Garnish with pineapple and a cherry. Yield: 1 serving.
1 serving (calculated without garnishes): 360 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 55mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Pineapple Colada Shake
"Amazing shake for the summer!! Add some Mailbu Rum and you are all set."