Pineapple Colada Shake Recipe
With refreshing coconut and pineapple flavors, this frothy shake is sinfully delicious! With its hint of cinnamon and creamy texture, it just begs to be your poolside companion. —Melissa Jelinek, Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
- 1/4 cup coconut-flavored rum
- 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup canned crushed pineapple
- Ground cinnamon
- Pineapple wedge and maraschino cherry
- 1. Place the rum, ice cream and pineapple in a blender. Cover and process for 30 seconds or until blended. Transfer to a chilled glass. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Garnish with pineapple and a cherry. Yield: 1 serving.
1 serving (calculated without garnishes) equals 360 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 55 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Pineapple Colada Shake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC