Pineapple Colada Shake Recipe
- 1/4 cup coconut-flavored rum
- 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup canned crushed pineapple
- Ground cinnamon
- Pineapple wedge and maraschino cherry
- 1. Place the rum, ice cream and pineapple in a blender. Cover and process for 30 seconds or until blended. Transfer to a chilled glass. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Garnish with pineapple and a cherry. Yield: 1 serving.
1 serving (calculated without garnishes) equals 360 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 55 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Pineapple Colada Shake
"Amazing shake for the summer!! Add some Mailbu Rum and you are all set."