Pineapple Colada Shake Recipe
- 1/4 cup coconut-flavored rum
- 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup canned crushed pineapple
- Ground cinnamon
- Pineapple wedge and maraschino cherry
- 1. Place the rum, ice cream and pineapple in a blender. Cover and process for 30 seconds or until blended. Transfer to a chilled glass. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Garnish with pineapple and a cherry. Yield: 1 serving.
1 serving (calculated without garnishes): 360 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 55mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Pineapple Colada Shake
"Amazing shake for the summer!! Add some Mailbu Rum and you are all set."