Pineapple Coconut Muffins Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 egg
- 2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and extracts until smooth; stir in egg. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; add to the creamed mixture alternately with sour cream just until moistened. Fold in pineapple and coconut.
- Fill greased or paper-line muffin cups three-fourths full. Sprinkle with almonds. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until muffins test done. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Pineapple Coconut Muffins(3)
Sort By :
I used pineapple yogurt instead of the sourcream
yummy muffin..love the coconut and pineapple. Reminds me of the beach.
These muffins have become my husband's favorite!!! I serve these to guests who come to visit us in Naples, Fl and they are always a hit. They are not too sweet, perfect from breakfast or a snack.