Pineapple Coconut Cake Recipe
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1-1/4 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 envelope whipped topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- Prepare and bake the cake according to package directions, using a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Stir in pineapple. Spread over cake. Prepare whipped topping mix according to package directions; set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Beat in 1 cup whipped topping. Fold in remaining topping. Spread over pudding. Sprinkle with coconut. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews for Pineapple Coconut Cake
Sort By :
"Im gonna try to bake this one."
"I made this for a coworker's birthday last year and he requested it again this year. I have made it many time in between too. Everyone just loves this cake!!"
"I made this recipe for the adults at my daughter's Birthday party, and it was a hit. Have since made it again. It hits the spot on a hot day, nice and light."
"This cake was easy, very delicious and we all loved it! The only thing I did different was that I used lemon pudding instead of vanilla. Can't wait to make it again!"