Pineapple Cobbler Recipe
"I think of our trip to Hawaii every time I taste this favorite," remarks Aljene Wendling of Seattle, Washington. "It's made with juicy fresh pineapple."
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 4 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 3/4 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the sugar, biscuit mix and lemon peel; stir in pineapple. Pour into a greased 9-in. square baking dish. Combine biscuit mix, sugar and egg; sprinkle over top. Drizzle with butter.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until browned. Serve warm or cold with ice cream if desired. Yield: 9 servings.
1 piece equals 289 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 241 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC