Pineapple Chicken Salad Sandwiches Recipe
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 6 sandwich rolls, split
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Combine the mayonnaise, onion salt, garlic salt and paprika; add to chicken mixture and mix well. Serve on lettuce-lined rolls. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Pineapple Chicken Salad Sandwiches(2)
Sort By :
A wonderful mix of flavors! Since I used canned chicken, recommend a little less mayo, but otherwise has been a hit with my crew!
Very easy to make, consist of ingredients that most people already have in the kitchen.The taste is amazing. My taste buds say thank you and so does my finance!
More Recipe Collections
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Sandwiches >
- Chicken Sandwiches >
- Cold Sandwich Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >