Pineapple Chicken Casserole Recipe
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 can (3 ounces) chow mein noodles, divided
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Fold in 1 cup chow mein noodles.
- 2. Transfer to a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining noodles. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 230 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 624 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 16 g protein.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer