Pineapple Chicken Casserole Recipe
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 can (3 ounces) chow mein noodles, divided
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Fold in 1 cup chow mein noodles.
- Transfer to a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining noodles. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Pineapple Chicken Casserole
Sort By :
easy simple delicious. i have made several times and have added waterchestnuts and or cashews also good. thanks for a great recipe in a hurry
Even though my first rating of this dish was nearly 5 years ago, I still make it. I sometimes use unsweetened pineapple chunks instead of tidbits. OMGoodness, soooo good!!
quick and easy, kids like it, so do I
I didn't think I would like the pineapple and mushroom flavors combined, but I was pleasantly surprised. This is a quick and delicious recipe.
Doesn't get any easier than this. My husband and I have a dairy farm, and getting meals ready quickly can sometimes be challenging. We love both chicken and pineapple so this recipe comes in very handy. Thank you for sharing!!
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Casseroles >
- Chicken Casserole >
- Chicken Casserole Recipes >
- Chicken Casseroles >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >