Pineapple Chicken Casserole Recipe
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 can (3 ounces) chow mein noodles, divided
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Fold in 1 cup chow mein noodles.
- Transfer to a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining noodles. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Pineapple Chicken Casserole
Sort By :
"easy simple delicious. i have made several times and have added waterchestnuts and or cashews also good. thanks for a great recipe in a hurry"
"Even though my first rating of this dish was nearly 5 years ago, I still make it. I sometimes use unsweetened pineapple chunks instead of tidbits. OMGoodness, soooo good!!"
"quick and easy, kids like it, so do I"
"I didn't think I would like the pineapple and mushroom flavors combined, but I was pleasantly surprised. This is a quick and delicious recipe."
"Doesn't get any easier than this. My husband and I have a dairy farm, and getting meals ready quickly can sometimes be challenging. We love both chicken and pineapple so this recipe comes in very handy. Thank you for sharing!!"