Pineapple Chicken Recipe
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large saucepan, combine the first six ingredients until smooth. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the chicken, pineapple, water chestnuts and ginger; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until heated through. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Pineapple Chicken(4)
Sort By :
Made this for the family and they love it. Our fussy eater even wanted seconds
Husband and kids love this!
It takes a lot for me to throw away food, but the flavor of this dish was just awful!
Absolutely amazing flavor! My husband and I loved it and can't wait to make it again.
More Recipe Collections
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Stir Fry >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Rice Dinner >
- Rice Recipes >