Pineapple Cheesecake Recipe
"A co-worker shared the recipe for this easy elegant dessert years ago, and our family has enjoyed it many times since," relates Phoebe Carre of Mullica Hill, New Jersey. Can't find ladyfingers at your grocery store? Make your own using the recipe on page 43.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + chilling YIELD:8-10 servings
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers (about 48)
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Stir in pineapple. Fold in whipped topping.
- 2. Place ladyfingers around the sides and on the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Pour filling into pan. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Carefully remove sides of pan. Top with strawberries. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 255 calories, 13 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 81 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC