- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers (about 48)
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Stir in pineapple. Fold in whipped topping.
- Place ladyfingers around the sides and on the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Pour filling into pan. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Carefully remove sides of pan. Top with strawberries. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Pineapple Cheesecake
"My children and guest just love this I use cherry pie filling.Dorothea"
"This is a delicious recipe. I can't find lady fingers in our small town and have used pecan sandie cookies instead. They are a great replacement. A lovely spring dessert."
"I've made this several times and have used a simple graham cracker crust each time (not a fan of lady fingers). Everyone always wants the recipe, there are never any leftovers!"
"I made this recipe but substituted graham cracker crust for the lady fingers - it was a big hit!"