- pineapple juice until smooth. Bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 1
- minute or until thickened and bubbly. Remove from the heat; fold in
- pineapple. Cool.
- In a small bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form; fold into topping.
- Carefully spread over top. Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with strawberries if desired. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 218 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 92 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.