Pineapple Cheese Spread Recipe
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- Reduced-fat crackers
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until ready to serve. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1 cup.
One 1/4-cup serving (calculated without crackers) equals 100 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 258 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 9 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 lean meat, 1 fat.
Reviews for Pineapple Cheese Spread