Pineapple Cheese Spread Recipe
"This satisfying snack is real treat for my husband, who's watching his weight," reports Cindy Smith of Adel, Iowa. "Crushed pineapple adds a hint of sweetness to my low-fat version of a spread sold at a grocery store chain."
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- Reduced-fat crackers
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until ready to serve. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1 cup.
1/4 cup: 100 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 258mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 lean meat, 1 fat.
Reviews for Pineapple Cheese Spread
Reviewed Dec. 12, 2015
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC