"This satisfying snack is real treat for my husband, who's watching his weight," reports Cindy Smith of Adel, Iowa. "Crushed pineapple adds a hint of sweetness to my low-fat version of a spread sold at a grocery store chain."
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- Reduced-fat crackers
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until ready to serve. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1 cup.
Originally published as Pineapple Cheese Spread in Quick Cooking May/June 2001, p49
Reviews for Pineapple Cheese Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review