Pineapple Cheese Pie
I cut this recipe out of a magazine over 40 years ago when I was a new cook and wanted recipes that were quick and easy. It is always a hit with guests and other than the whipping cream, I can keep most of the ingredients on hand.
4 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, well drained
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto the
- bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 7-in. pie pan. Refrigerate
- while preparing filling.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in
- whipped cream and pineapple. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate for at
- least 3 hours or until firm. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 361 calories, 25 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 235 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.