- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- Celery sticks
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and soy sauce until smooth. Beat in the cheddar cheese, pineapple, almonds, green pepper and onion. Serve with celery. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Pineapple Cheddar Spread in Quick Cooking March/April 2005, p37
Reviews for Pineapple Cheddar Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review