Pineapple Cake Recipe
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Prepare cake batter according to package directions. Beat in oranges until blended. Pour into two greased and floured 9-in. round baking pans.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- Combine pineapple and dry pudding mix; fold in whipped topping. Spread between layers and over top and sides of cake. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Pineapple Cake(14)
Sort By :
I made this for Easter and everyone said it was amazing! I made mine in a bundt pan. They were asking for the recipe.
I love this for pineapple delicious amazing wow
This cake is scrumptious!! It's very light with just the right moistness, and so easy to put together. The whipped topping is perfect--not too sweet. With Double Vanilla ice cream on the side, over-the-top yummy! It would be perfect for a bridal or baby shower or an elegant luncheon.
Also taste wonderful with Devils food cake!!!! yummy!
I make this cake as a sheet cake for birthdays at work. It has had great reviews to the point my coworkers are asking each other who's birthday is next.
More Recipe Collections
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >