Pineapple Cake Recipe
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Prepare cake batter according to package directions. Beat in oranges until blended. Pour into two greased and floured 9-in. round baking pans.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- Combine pineapple and dry pudding mix; fold in whipped topping. Spread between layers and over top and sides of cake. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Pineapple Cake(17)
Sort By :
I made this and I cant get the pudding right
Are you supposed to add milk or just the dry pudding powder with the pineapples and whip.
I made the pudding with the milk and pineapples first but its too watery. Help please
This recipe is a favorite of mine now. My daughter made it for a family gathering and I love it. She made it in a 9 X 13 pan and added sliced almonds to the top and maraschino cherries down the middle. Either way it is moist and tasty with a light yummy frosting!
My mother has been making this classic dessert for years. The first time I followed the recipe exactly as written. The second time I prepared it according the measurements of my mom's recipe. Smaller can of pineapple and it is not drained. Also, used only one tub of cool whip. Both are great but you will get more of the delightful frosting following ToH version. Highly recomend!
I made this for Easter and everyone said it was amazing! I made mine in a bundt pan. They were asking for the recipe.
I love this for pineapple delicious amazing wow
More Recipe Collections
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >