Pineapple Cake Filling Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1-1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1. In a saucepan, melt the butter. Combine the sugar and flour. Add to the pan; stir until smooth. Stir in the remaining ingredient. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes until thickened. Cool.
- 2. Spread over two layers of yellow cake. Yield: 14 servings.
1 slice: 224 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 133mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Pineapple Cake Filling
"I made this today and shared it with some of my coworkers. The pineapple filling is wonderful, easy and very quick. I would suggest this to everyone."