- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1-1/2 cups flaked coconut
- In a saucepan, melt the butter. Combine the sugar and flour. Add to the pan; stir until smooth. Stir in the remaining ingredient. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes until thickened. Cool.
- Spread over two layers of yellow cake. Yield: 14 servings.
Originally published as Pineapple Cake Filling in Reminisce July/August 1991, p27
Reviews for Pineapple Cake Filling
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 10, 2009
I made this today and shared it with some of my coworkers. The pineapple filling is wonderful, easy and very quick. I would suggest this to everyone.