Pineapple Cabbage Saute Recipe
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple
- 6 cups thinly sliced cabbage
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard salad dressing
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1. Drain pineapple, reserving 1 tablespoon juice; set aside. In a large skillet, saute cabbage in oil for 5-8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add the salad dressing, pepper and reserved pineapple and juice. Cook for 1 minute or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 85 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 48mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Pineapple Cabbage Saute
"I needed a quick dish for our potluck when we first arrived in FL but had no honey mustard dressing so used mayo thinned with a little milk instead. This dish is so easy and very tasty! I'm planning to make it again this week."