Pineapple Cabbage Saute Recipe
This dish works best with thinly sliced cabbage, so it is best not to use a shredder.
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple
- 6 cups thinly sliced cabbage
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard salad dressing
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1. Drain pineapple, reserving 1 tablespoon juice; set aside. In a large skillet, saute cabbage in oil for 5-8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add the salad dressing, pepper and reserved pineapple and juice. Cook for 1 minute or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 85 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 48mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Pineapple Cabbage Saute
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC