This dish works best with thinly sliced cabbage, so it is best not to use a shredder.
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple
- 6 cups thinly sliced cabbage
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard salad dressing
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1 tablespoon juice; set aside. In a large skillet, saute cabbage in oil for 5-8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add the salad dressing, pepper and reserved pineapple and juice. Cook for 1 minute or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Pineapple Cabbage Saute in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p262
Reviews for Pineapple Cabbage Saute
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 31, 2013
"I needed a quick dish for our potluck when we first arrived in FL but had no honey mustard dressing so used mayo thinned with a little milk instead. This dish is so easy and very tasty! I'm planning to make it again this week."