- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 3/4 cup sugar
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients; stir until sugar is dissolved. Pour into a 9-in. square dish. Cover and freeze for 1 to 1-1/2 hours or until mixture begins to harden.
- Stir; freeze 3-4 hours longer or until firm, stirring occasionally. Remove from the freezer 20-25 minutes before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Pineapple Buttermilk Sherbet
Sort By :
an outstanding use of buttermilk. Can use other canned fruit in syrup and use less sugar. I just love this sherbet.
My husband and I love this dessert. So light and refreshing.
Loved it! we have made it 3 times now! Can't get enough.
My husband is diabetic, so I used 1/4c sugar and 1/2 C Splenda. He loves it~!!
So very simple to make and so delicious. Added frozen cherries to one batch which was ta!sty too. This became an instant family favorite
More Recipe Collections
- Budget Dessert Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Homemade Ice Cream >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >