Pineapple Bundt Cake Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 2-2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, egg whites and extract until well blended. Combine flour and baking powder; gradually add to creamed mixture, beating well after each addition. Stir in pineapple.
- 2. Pour into a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. In a small bowl, combine glaze ingredients. Drizzle over cake. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 piece: 302 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 157mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Pineapple Bundt Cake
"I made this recipe this weekend and it was a big hit. I added 2 cans of pineapple 1 was drained and 1 wasn't. I thought it was a great recipe ."
"This recipe sounds and looks really good. I printed it out to do when the cake I have now is gone. Thanks for bringing it to my attention!Lois"