- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Lemon Extract
- 2-2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Lemon Extract
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, egg whites and extract until well blended. Combine flour and baking powder; gradually add to creamed mixture, beating well after each addition. Stir in pineapple.
- Pour into a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. In a small bowl, combine glaze ingredients. Drizzle over cake. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Pineapple Bundt Cake
Sort By :
"I made this recipe this weekend and it was a big hit. I added 2 cans of pineapple 1 was drained and 1 wasn't. I thought it was a great recipe ."
"This recipe sounds and looks really good. I printed it out to do when the cake I have now is gone. Thanks for bringing it to my attention! Lois"