- 1 cup warm DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice (70° to 80°)
- 2 tablespoons water (70° to 80°)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3-1/4 cups bread flour
- 2-1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped candied pineapple, optional
- In bread machine pan, place the first eight ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available. Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). Just before final kneading (your machine may audibly signal this), add the pineapple if desired. Yield: 1 loaf (1-1/2 pounds).
Reviews for Pineapple Bread
"could this be used to make bread bowls ?"
"can this be done with five roses flour and baked in regular oven"
"Doe's this have to be done in a bread or can i bake it in oven"
"I am new to bread machines. I made this recipe but chose the sweet bread setting on my machine. You can imagine my surprise when the time was up and I had a cooked loaf of the most delicious bread ever. I will certainly make it this way again,but the next time will use the setting for the rolls. Can't wait to try them."
"I am looking for a old fashioned recipe for the dressing poured over potato salad that you cooked. My Mom and I remember Grandma making it but we can't remember the ingredients and how long to cook.Thanks so much.Diann Caudillcaudilltwo@windstream.netHeath, Ohio"