- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated biscuits
- In a bowl, combine the brown sugar and butter; stir in the pineapple and cinnamon. Spoon into 10 greased muffin cups. Place one biscuit in each prepared cup. Bake at 425° for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving platter. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Pineapple Biscuits in Quick Cooking May/June 2002, p54
Reviews for Pineapple Biscuits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 3, 2013
"Wonderful companion to an egg dish. Made for the first time and will do so again. Must use buttermilk biscuits."
Reviewed Sep. 27, 2011
"What a delightful, easy recipe! My family enjoyed them very much. Thank you for sharing the recipe."