- Drain and discard marinade. In a large nonstick skillet or wok,
- stir-fry beef in 1/2 teaspoon oil for 2-3 minutes or until no longer
- pink. Remove with a slotted spoon and keep warm.
- Stir-fry carrots and onion in remaining oil for 4 minutes. Add green
- pepper and snow peas; stir-fry 2-3 minutes longer or until
- vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and
- stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add beef and pineapple; heat
- through. Serve with rice.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup stir-fry with 1/2 cup rice equals 381 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 328 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 29 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.