Pineapple Beef Kabobs Recipe
- 1 can (6 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1-1/2 pounds beef top sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 12 large fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2-1/2 cups uncooked instant rice
- In a small bowl, combine first six ingredients. Pour 3/4 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add beef. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate 1-4 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. On 12 metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread the beef, pineapple, mushrooms, peppers and onion. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs rub on grill rack to coat lightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat 8-10 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness, turning occasionally and basting frequently with reserved marinade.
- Cook rice according to package directions; serve with kabobs. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Pineapple Beef Kabobs
Sort By :
"This was so terrific."
"This recipe was super easy. I used the pineapple juice from canned pineapple. I boiled the kabobs in the oven since I currently don't have a grill. It took longer to cook but tasted great. It's a great gluten free option if you use gf soy sauce."
"can't wait to make these again! crowd pleaser for sure! The beef was so juicy and flavorful!"
"OMG this was soooo good! My dad wanted me to add more pineapple chunks to it next time cause he loved the grilled pineapple and he's not a pineapple fan!"
"Great recipe! Turn out really good...marinade was very flavorful. I will definately make this again!"