These tangy, tender pork chops are moist and simply delicious. And they couldn't be much simpler to make with only five ingredients! Can't find honey barbecue sauce? Substitute any barbecue sauce you like. —Laurie Stafford, Waterville, New York
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup honey barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the pineapple, barbecue sauce, onion and chili sauce. Pour half into a greased 3-qt. slow cooker. Top with pork chops and remaining sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until meat is tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sweet 'n' Sour Pork Chops in Simple & Delicious May/June 2007, p15
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pineapple Barbecue Sauce Pork Chops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review