Pineapple Barbecue Sauce Pork Chops Recipe
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup honey barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the pineapple, barbecue sauce, onion and chili sauce. Pour half into a greased 3-qt. slow cooker. Top with pork chops and remaining sauce.
- 2. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until meat is tender. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 257 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 855 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.