Pineapple Barbecue Sauce Pork Chops Recipe
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup honey barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the pineapple, barbecue sauce, onion and chili sauce. Pour half into a greased 3-qt. slow cooker. Top with pork chops and remaining sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until meat is tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pineapple Barbecue Sauce Pork Chops
Sort By :
"Had this for dinner today on a cold, snowy, sleet/rainy day w/mashed potatoes and broccolli. Really hit the spot!!!"
"Nope ! Just didn't work for us."
"I really wanted to like this, I really did. I followed the recipe to the letter. I was hoping the sauce would become thick and sweet - it was so disappointing. The meat itself was so tender it fell off the bones - but the sauce was way too thin (more like broth than sauce) and was very bland. I served it over white rice with broccoli as a side dish. I used crushed pineapple in juice, and bbq sauce with honey in it - to no avail. I love the concept but not the recipe. I will continue to search for a sweet and sour pork recipe that works in the crock pot. Sorry for the bad review."