- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup honey barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the pineapple, barbecue sauce, onion and chili sauce. Pour half into a greased 3-qt. slow cooker. Top with pork chops and remaining sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until meat is tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pineapple Barbecue Sauce Pork Chops
"I would have normally rated this a 3 but because I changed the recipe I put it as a 4. I think if I had followed the recipe it would have been better. Instead of doing the honey BBQ sauce, I used 1 cup maple flavored baked beans. The taste was ok, but there was no real flavor to the pork chops. You had to eat it with a bunch of the "sauce" on top otherwise it was just bland. It wasn't infused with flavor at all. I will try this again, doing it as written, then update my review accordingly."
"Served with Stove Top Pork stuffing. Delicious. Also used 1/2 pork tenderloin sliced into cutlets to adjust this recipe for two."
"This was super easy and absolutely delicious...I added a tablespoon of cornstarch towards the end of cooking to thicken the sauce and served over rice...will definitely make again!!"
"Had this for dinner today on a cold, snowy, sleet/rainy day w/mashed potatoes and broccolli. Really hit the spot!!!"